By booking to an Ultractive Trail Run experience you agree to the following Terms & Conditions. They are intended to help ensure the safety of all taking part.
All group runs take place in line with the most up to date England Athletics guidelines and within a ‘Covid Safe Environment‘
- All participants have a responsibility for ensuring they are fit and healthy to participate in the group trail run. Do not turn up to a run if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been told to self-isolate. Please refer to the latest Government advice on Coronavirus.
- All new participants need to provide their full name, email and telephone number, any medical details and Emergency contact. This data is stored securely and will not be supplied to any third party.
- Social distancing in line with government recommendations must be adhered to.
- Your email and phone number may be used to contact you. We may use Whatsapp or Email to communicate with you.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years.
- Participation is at your own risk and you are responsible for your own safety.
- Please read the description of each level of the run before booking a session. These levels have been created for everyone’s own safety and enjoyment.
Ultractive Run Coaching trail run groups are organised by qualified UK Athletics Coaches and Mountain Training – Hill and Moorland Leaders and are covered by UK Athletics public liability insurance. Ultractive Run Coaching accepts no liability for any damage, injury, or loss suffered by or to yourself, or to any other persons, or damage to any personal property as a result of your participation in one of the trail runs. If you require personal accident cover it is your sole responsibility to arrange this before participating.
It is your responsibility to make sure that you have the suitable kit, appropriate for the weather, to run in. Before each run, there may be a list of kit that you are asked to bring with you. This is for your own safety. If you do not have the kit please get in touch.
All routes risk assessed beforehand and mapped out by qualified UK Athletics Coaches. However; there may be times when the route has to change from the initial proposal to ensure the safety of all taking part. Dynamic risk assessments will take place throughout each run and all members will be informed of why any changes have been made.
Ultractive Run coaching is not responsible for any third-party organisations that you may encounter on the run. You use any such services at your own risk.
A full risk assessment document is available on request.
Ultractive Run Coaching trail runs reserve the right at any time to remove or prevent anyone participating in future runs if they refuse to obey the directions and guidance of the coaches. This includes putting yourself or other members of the group at risk, conducting yourself in an unsportsmanlike manner, hindering the enjoyment of the run to other participants, or for any other reasonable reason including not obeying any directions about what kit must be brought with them on each run. No refund shall be made if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct, or otherwise without due care and attention for the event or other participants.
Cancellation and Changes
In the unlikely event that any Ultractive Run Coaching trail runs have to be canceled, delayed, or postponed due to circumstances outside of our control, such as extreme weather, instruction from Emergency Services, COVID-19, or any other pandemic that requires by law that the activity can not take place, no refunds will be payable, however, any entry fees will be carried forward to the next running of the event.
Use of Photography and Video
Ultractive Run Coaching trail runs may use photography or video on the runs. By taking part in an Ultractive Run Coaching trail run you are giving permission for photographs or films to be taken and be used for publicity and advertising or to promote future events.
- Not litter the course and must use the bins either provided or available on the route.
- Keep to the guided trail route.
- Give right-of-way to members of the public, including walkers, dogs, and cyclists at all times.
- Not wear headphones
- Bring all gear that has been suggested beforehand. Ultractive Run Coaching reserves the right to refuse anyone without the appropriate gear.